Monday, August 10, 2020

fear

I fear death because I won't God see me full of sin

I fear living the life because I won't be a burden to myself or people who I love

I fear not good enough for someone, because I will feel not safe and insecure

I fear what I'm thinking about because it caused me not to stop thinking about negative things

I fear losing someone that I love because I'll be empty and hurtful 

I fear of habit because if I'm not doing what I used to do either it's with someone or myself I will worried

I fear of being worried because I couldn't eat and my anxiety ate me up

I fear not being able to good for my coworkers, because my boss will see me underperformance

I fear being fear because I'm tired of being fear

I fear everything that could affect mental health

I fear being myself because I guess it's easier if I'm not me 

No comments:

Post a Comment